bento lunch: egg mcmuffin with bacon and baby kale

August 09, 2017




I will leave the elegant bento boxes to the professionals and instead highlight this lunch that I made almost entirely from ingredients at Grocery Outlet. Don't hate! Our location has freaking Three Twins Ice Cream, Talenti Gelato, and Bonne Maman jam, so get off of me.

It kept pretty well, but I wish I could have toasted my English muffins with some butter. It was soft :(
Regardless, each sandwich is $0.65, I will not complain.

Ingredients: (is this really even necessary?)

  • 1 egg, fried over easy
  • 1 slice of thick cut bacon, fried
  • 1 English muffin, (REALLY SHOULD HAVE TOASTED IT)
  • 1 handful of baby kale
  • Add mayonnaise, butter, or a delicious aioli to spice that motha up.
Instructions:

To heat up at school/work, microwave the egg and bacon for 25 seconds.

You Might Also Like

0 comments