Pleasure Point beach in my Cal Day hat

July 11, 2018







I am so surprised to be saying this, but having a baby has made me start to fall in love with Santa Cruz. I had an incredible experience at the Sutter Health birthing center, have LOVED the new moms support group, and I am especially tickled that the Santa Cruz marketplace is chock full of cloth diapers. (Though there was this one time that an old white lady ran up to me and told me that Kota was the fourth Asian baby she had ever seen. And then we bumped into her a week later and she said the same thing. That is why we all look alike. Because we are the same person.) 

Anyway, visiting Pleasure Point was absolutely another moment that made me so grateful that Kota is growing up here. These pictures are to commemorate the first time Kota stepped into the Pacific Ocean aka when I underestimated how short his legs were and accidentally got him super wet. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments